"GREAT show! We enjoyed every minute!"
- Rick Davis, Executive Director, The 1891 Fredonia Opera House, Fredonia NY
"Two words - standing ovation. Three top-tier musicians who not only deliver on their music, but also with their rapport with the audience"
- Rob Leitner, Director of Events, Unison Arts Center, New Paltz NY
"An outstanding show. Your versatility, musicianship and warm audience rapport were amazing"
- Jane Murphy, Music Advisory Council, Port Washington NY Public Library
"The singing is joyous and infectious...the playing is first-class throughout"
- Gordon Potter, The Living Tradition Magazine, UK
"People of all ages were totally captivated. Lots of people said things like 'best concert you ever had.'"
- Peter Slocum, East Branch Friends of the Arts, Keene Valley NY
"Their chemistry as a band was delightful to behold....a wonderful concert"
- Ellen Smith, President, Golden Link Folk Singing Society, Rochester NY
"Old-time/folk music supergroup"
- Springville Journal (NY)
"View's audience loved the performance and gave them two standing ovations. I look forward to a return performance"
- Alan Saban, Performing Arts Program Manager, View Arts Center, Old Forge NY
"A wonderful evening! What a fun way to make history come alive!"
- Lenora Henson, Curator, Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, Buffalo NY
"We filled the room and you fellows won the hearts of your audience"
- Linda Poelma, Cuba Circulating Library, Cuba NY
"A wonderful performance...they immediately grabbed everyone's attention"
- Sylvia Grmela, PhD, Instructor of Music, Villa Maria College, Cheektowaga NY
"A night of traveling long forgotten musical waterways with guides that know the back room stories"
- Sam Scherer, concert review in Fiddlers of the Genesee Newsletter, Rochester NY
"About as folksy fun as it gets"
- Artvoice, Buffalo NY
"Two standing ovations and encores. In one word, 'Amazing!'"
- Bob Hyder, concert review in Golden Link Newsletter, Rochester NY
"This is timeless music. From three-part vocal harmonies to masterful playing on pretty much every stringed instrument...these guys sound like they’re having a great time"
- The Buffalo News
- Mieke Fay, Corning Museum of Glass, Corning NY
"Loved the band, loved the songs and the performance was outstanding!"
- Pete Schneider, Artistic Director, Wellsville Creative Arts Center, Wellsville NY
"A hearty thank you for an outstanding performance...just what I was hoping for"
- Sandy Starks, Interpretive Program Director, Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo NY
"Perfect for our age-diverse audience and the home town 'gazebo in the park' venue"
- Sheree Gielow, Taste of Belfast event, Belfast NY
"For pure joy in performance, it's hard to find a local outfit to match the Canal Street String Band"
- Geoff Kelly, The Daily Public, Buffalo NY